Monday, May 08, 2006

It's not rocket surgery...

Or so some might think. A friend of mine, Blogger Todd Rhodes said, "Don't let the technology scare you, it's not rocket surgery." when talking about setting up a blog site. Todd is a very savvy blogger at , basically it is a blog site where church workewrs can go and share isdeas about their mission and the mission of their churches. It is open to anyone, just abide by the rules. I suppose I should have somee rules for my site too, but as of yet, I have had no hits, which is ok, I didn't do this for the popularity, just for the fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex the lesser said...

Well you are the only other person on here with BBFI in your interest list. I micnister at Trinity Bapitist Church in Abilene, TX. Nice to know there are other bible beliving Chrisians around here.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Well, I'm here. :) Just surfing for other Baptist believers, so don't quit. You never know who you will reach, and using this technology is a way to reach the world.

phyllisfranklin.com

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home